Palmex Rioha – Roof Hip
Rioha is designed to replicate the look of the coconut palm. The edge has a fine tip, which closely resembles those of palm trees found in many countries.
Full protection against mold and mildew, insects and animals avoiding proliferation of bacteria therefore providing you with clean thatch.
The Roof Hip is used to cover external angles and valleys. It can also be used to aesthetically cover eaves and gable ends.i
- Dimensions: 78 cm x 48 cm
- Thickness: 0.7mm
- For full waterproofing overlap by 13cm.
- High Density Polyethylene
- Thermomoulded Tabaco colour
- Package contains 1 x Rioha Roof Hip
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) Thermo-molded
- Recycled and recyclable
- 100% weatherproof
- 50 year lifespan
- Quick and easy installation process
- No leaf replacement or repair
- No maintenance or daily upkeep for the indoor areas
PALMEX ORIGINAL collection offers a permanent solution for all of your projects from resort renovation to a back yard tiki hut. When choosing us, you opt for exceptionally durable, resistant, recycled and recyclable products. You are selecting aesthetics that are virtually identical to natural roofing while choosing greater peace of mind with no maintenance and unbeatable longevity.
From luxurious 5-star resorts in the middle of the ocean to exotic yoga retreats hidden in the jungle, PALMEX products are suitable for any type of customer. Our products offer an efficient and reliable long-term solution to meet your every need.